Wednesday, April 16, 2014

I am NOT a hoarder 04/16/14

Hi pals, Puff Darby here...

I want everyone here to know that I am a serious stuffie collector - I am NOT a hoarder!

 
This is my empty stuffie basket - Where did all my stuffies go??

 
 
 
 

 
Someone dumped my stuffies on the floor...

 
Maybe I'll play with this one...


 
I'll decide after I eat my duck strip...

 
Oops, got a piece of duck strip hanging out of my mouth...

 
Now back to picking out a stuffie to play with...

 
I see one of my favorite stuffies hiding...

 
I wonder what else I can find in here...
 
 
Momma - I don't have anything to play with - BOL
 

5 comments:

  1. BOL!
    I thought I had a lot of toys in my box???OMD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bol! Poor Puff!

    Yu Need Moar Toys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crikey Puff ..... I'm not so sure about the collector thing. Looks more like a hoardin' thing to me. That's a mighty lot of stuffies but hey ... you're right ..... you can NEVER have too many stuffies,aye? Hope the Easter bunny brings you a few more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BOLBOLBOL!!! Yu r tu cute, Puff! I can see yu r a sewious cowwecktor, nod a hoarder at all! BOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. PUFFY SWEETHEART...YOU AND I ARE ON THE SAME PAGE WITH OUR STUFFIES. I AM A COLLECTOR ALSO! THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS TOO MANY STUFFIES! KISSES TO YOU SWEET FELLA,LUV,MAZY

    ReplyDelete