Sunday, May 31, 2015

Sharing - Part 2

Hi pals, Mei-Ling here...

Today I am going to talk about sharing, again.  Puffy and I have several beds that we can sleep in.  The round, red beds that I showed you in the first Sharing post that momma has on top of her bed.   And then, there are the two beds that are kept on the floor so when momma doesn't want to share her bed with us (seems like momma could use some lessons on sharing also), anyhow,  can sleep in the ones on the floor.


I invited myself to share Puffy's bed with him - he didn't mind at all - BOL

10 comments:

  1. Awww! How sweet you are, sharing nice cozy nesting site!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Freckles, I'm really good at helping Puffy to share. He is the best big furbrother ever!

      Delete
  2. Y'all do look cute together snoozin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Whitley, I hope you are drying out in Texas although having that indoor pool must have been nice.

      I love my furbrother and want to be with him all the time. He's really nice, but he doesn't like to play very much...

      Delete
  3. Sharin is nice, as long as Puff 'members all the things are really yurs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Puffy shares everything. He even lets me stick my head in his food dish and doesn't growl at me or anything. How cool is that?!

      Delete
  4. We think this is a GRAND example of how to Share.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Frankie and Ernie, Puffy and I share everything. What's his is mine and what's mine is mine - BOL/

      Delete
  5. BOL Puffy sure is good to you....wink wink.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sully, Puffy can't resist my cuteness or charms - BOL.

    ReplyDelete